5 benefits of drinking coffee
There has been a huge debate over the health benefits of coffee for many years. But as per several studies conducted, it has been found that coffee has plenty of benefits to offer if consumed within the prescribed limit.
Here are the top benefits of drinking coffee:
1. Rich in Antioxidants: Most people generally drink cocoa and green tea because they are rich in antioxidants. But coffee is one of the best sources of antioxidants. As per several scientists, the unprocessed coffee beans alone contain around 1000 antioxidants. Apart from that, during the roasting process, hundreds of other antioxidants develop.
Antioxidants play an important role to keep our body fit and healthy. They get rid of inflammation and protect our cells from any sort of damage. Apart from that, antioxidants can also help you out if you are suffering from arthritis or joint pain.
2. Improves your mood: Coffee can also help you fight depression. The caffeine present inside activates certain neurotransmitters which have the ability to improve your mood. As per a research conducted at Harvard University, it was found that women who drink around 4 cups of coffee on a regular basis have a lower risk of suffering from depression. Apart from that, coffee can also get rid of suicidal thoughts. For people who drink coffee daily, the risk of suicide also decreases by as much as 50 percent. Your mood is improving even double when enjoying coffee from Commercial coffee machines at cafes with friends.
3. Prevent Liver Disease: In case you consume alcohol on a daily basis, you can also consider drinking coffee regularly. Coffee contains an ingredient which can protect you from cirrhosis, a kind of liver disease. It is a dangerous condition which damages your liver tissue completely and the liver tissue is replaced by scar tissues. Cirrhosis can take place due to obesity or some sort of infection, but generally it occurs due to over consumption of alcohol. However, drinking coffee daily will be able to prevent the onset of cirrhosis. However, your first aim should be to avoid over consumption of alcohol. If that’s not possible for you, then you can consider this as a solution.
4. Prevent cancer: Another major advantage of coffee is that it can prevent several types of cancer. Women who drink at least 3 cups of coffee daily lowers their risk of suffering from endometrial cancer by much as 25 percent. Similarly, the risk for prostate cancer is also low for men who drink coffee daily. Apart from that, coffee can also reduce the risk of liver and colon cancer.
5. Improve physical activity: As per several research conducted, it has been found that coffee can increase your physical performance by as much as 11 or 12 percent. It will also affect the way your brain perceives exhaustion. Hence, you can go on with your physical activity like for a longer period of time than normal also when dancing in a dance school. Apart from that, coffee can also raise the level of glycogen in your body by as much as 65 percent. Glycogen makes your muscles stronger and helps them to recover quickly in case of any injuries.
Hence, coffee is ideal for those people who work out daily. However, please note that coffee will not help you build muscle mass.